The Blackout Mini H Quad is a low weight Mini Sport FPV Quadcopter frame. The Mini H Quad was designed to make use of standard sized electronic equipment commonly used in RC. This allows the quadcopter to compete with larger quadcopters, while being smaller and agile !
For each frame set sold, $5 is donated back to the Open Pilot community !
Working on Mini Quadcopters requires a lot of soldering, wire shortening and creation of power distribution systems. This product requires a good knowledge of RC systems and is not recommended for beginners.
- Version: 2
- Frame Weight: Version 1: 90 grams, Version 2: 123 grams w/ Anti-Vibration Mount
- Materials: 3k Weave Carbon Fiber
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel & Black Nylon 6/6
- Size: 220mm diagonally, 175mm wide, 130mm long motor-to-motor; about 1/2 the size of a regular quadcopter
- Maximum Propeller: 5"
- Motor Mount: M2 12mm - 16mm (Tiger MN1806 2300kv, RCX 1804 2400kv), M3 19mm (Tiger MT2206 2000kv, Sunnysky X2204 2300kv)
- Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm
- Integrated CCD Camera Mount
- Integrated Antenna Mount
Suggested Components - Purchase Separately
- Motors: Tiger MN1806 "Blackout 3S" 2300kv Motor
- Propeller: GemFan 5x3 2 Blade - Black | Orange | Green
- ESC: HK Blue Series 12amp
- Battery: 3S 1300mah 45C/90C Nanotech, 3S 1400mah 40C/80C Nanotech, 3S 1500mah 35C/70C Nanotech
- Flight Controller: FPVManuals CC3D, RMRC CC3D, Naze32, Flip Pro MWC
- Receiver: FrSky D4R-II receiver
- CCD Camera: Sony 960H CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera 2.8mm Lens OSD
- HD Camera: Mobius Action Camera
- Video Transmitter: ImmersionRC 600mw Video Transmitter
- Antenna: ImmersionRC SpiroNet V2 (SMA)
Additional Components - Purchase Separately
- Antenna SMA Panel Mount: SMA male plug to SMA female jack bulkhead right angle RG316 10cm pigtail
- Battery Strap: Scorpion Lipoly Lock Strap 205mm (Small)
Printable Size Comparison
Download and print on A4 Landscape
Blackout Video Resources